- Membership OfferFri, 20 MayCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom Event20 May, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom EventThrough the journey of the alchemy of art & architecture, and active imagination, we see how the journey of this island city, is symbolic of the journey of individuation and the discovery of Self. Presentation will be in storytelling format with videos.
- Fri, 16 SeptCambridge Jungian Circle zoom Event16 Sept, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle zoom EventWilliam Blake, one of the first figures in western art and literature to have invented his own mythology, has long been appreciated by Jungian commentators and psychotherapists as an artist working in the tradition of archetypes. Jung's own relationship to the work of Blake was more complex:
- Fri, 18 NovCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom Event
- Andy McCormack - ‘History, Tragedy, Comedy, Futurity: Drama and Jungian Theories of Childhood, Contemporary Fiction’Fri, 20 JanCambridge Venue & Zoom20 Jan 2023, 19:30 – 21:30 GMTCambridge Venue & Zoom, Hartington Grove, Cambridge, UKMcCormack builds upon new ways of ‘doing’ Jungian literary criticism by exploring how Jungian concepts have become embedded in contemporary fiction. Moving away from an analysis of the monomyth or hero’s journey template ... this talk focusses on Jungian concepts ... and neglected (see more below)
- Sat, 04 FebZoom Event: Cambridge Jungian Circle
- Fri, 17 FebOnline Event17 Feb 2023, 19:30 – 21:30 GMTOnline EventDeath itself is coloured with an aura of doom and gloom ... in our culture and society. My own personal experience is 100% different. A life-threatening illness in my twenties and out-of-the-body near-death experiences, introduced me to the absolute beauty and loving-kindness of the cosmos.
- Manda Scott "British Mythical Past: Dreams & Journeying" - Author of numerous books including the Boudica seriesFri, 14 AprCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom Event
- Fri, 19 MayCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom Event19 May 2023, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle Zoom EventFields of consciousness and energetic resonance manifest everywhere around us, but they emerge with special power in group settings. For years I watched these phenomena surface in my classroom, touching my students in sometimes dramatic ways, triggering unexpected episodes of healing and insight.