- Tue, 31 AugInternet Access is currently essential !31 Aug, 23:55 BSTInternet Access is currently essential !This is a Full subscription to the Cambridge Jungian Circle. It gives free access to Plenaries during this period as well as access to the AGM in June. It also confers a reduced cost entitlement to any workshops which we may run. IN FEB OF EACH YEAR THE FEE WILL BE REDUCED TO £20 UNTIL 31 AUG 2021
- Wed, 01 SepInternet communication01 Sep 2021, 00:01 – 31 Aug 2022, 23:59Internet communication01 Sept to 31 Aug 2022: Approved upon receipt of proof of Student ID: Student ID card, academic email address, and a letter from Course administration confirming your status on a credit-bearing course of study at degree, diploma level or higher.
- Wed, 01 SepInternet Access necessary for Zoom Events01 Sep 2021, 00:01 – 31 Aug 2022, 23:59Internet Access necessary for Zoom EventsExtends from 01 Sept 2021 to 31 Aug 2022 (£40) The Cambridge Jungian Circle offers an Affiliate membership for those who are not easily able to join meetings in Cambridge but wish to join the CJC Community. It confers all the advantages of Full Membership except free attendance at Plenaries.
- Fri, 15 OctCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event UK15 Oct, 19:30 – 21:00 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event UKTHE GREAT CHALLENGE OF OUR TIME : As a Jungian analyst and a historian, I would like to offer an archetypal overview of why the current crisis may have come into being; showing when, where and how the masculine and feminine archetypes – reflected in the image of a God or Goddess –
- Fri, 26 NovCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event26 Nov, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM EventACTIVE IMAGINATION, DREAMS, and SHADOW: We will explore the internalised experience of privilege and otherness and of internalised racism, sexism and and homophobia, etc... especially through the language of dreams. https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/dwight-turner/fingerprints/
- SOPHIA: FEMININE WISDOM: Lance Owens - Ph.D, Physicist, ordained Gnostic priest, International Lecturer on CG JungSat, 19 FebCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UK19 Feb 2022, 19:30 GMTCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UKIs there a place left in psychology for Sophia and Feminine Wisdom? Two thousand years ago, at the beginning of the current epoch, a story of Logos and Sophia became the primal myth for a new age. The story appeared first in Jewish Wisdom literature. http://gnosis.org/Lance-Owens.html
- Fri, 15 AprCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UK15 Apr 2022, 19:30 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UKDonald Kalsched is a Clinical Psychologist and Jungian psychoanalyst in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Author of two books: The Inner World of Trauma; Archetypal Defenses of the Personal Spirit, and Trauma and the Soul; a Psycho-Spiritual Approach to Human Development and its Inter
- Time is TBDCJC ZOOM EVENT (Maybe Live too - depending)Time is TBDCJC ZOOM EVENT (Maybe Live too - depending)RACIAL HYBRIDITY: This Talk explores some possible contributions analytical psychology may make to theorising racial hybridity. In particular, Lu critically reflects on his hopes, fears, and fantasies that have arisen with the birth of his multiracial children, which may in turn act as a springboard
- Time is TBDCJC Webinar UK (Possibly live too)Time is TBDCJC Webinar UK (Possibly live too)Manhattan is an island that has Central Park at its geographical centre. Central Park is an oasis in the midst of the urban extreme of New York City. As a mirror of the city, Central Park holds secrets about ways of bringing vital levels of healing into the urban intensity, called New York City.