Current Events & Subscriptons
- Tue, 31 AugInternet Access is currently essential!
- Tue, 31 AugInternet Access is currently essential !31 Aug, 23:55 BSTInternet Access is currently essential !This is a Full subscription to the Cambridge Jungian Circle. It gives free access to Plenaries during this period as well as access to the AGM in June. It also confers a reduced cost entitlement to any workshops which we may run. IN FEB OF EACH YEAR THE FEE WILL BE REDUCED TO £20 UNTIL 31 AUG 2021
- Tue, 31 AugInternet communication31 Aug, 23:59Internet communicationStudents may apply for full Membership of CJC at half price, which will be approved upon receipt of proof of Student ID: Student ID card, academic email address, and a letter from Course administration confirming your status on a credit-bearing course of study at degree, diploma level or higher.
- Fri, 03 SepLocation is TBD
- Fri, 15 OctCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event UK15 Oct, 19:30 – 21:00 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event UKA CRUCIAL TIME OF CHOICE : As a Jungian analyst and a historian, I would like to offer an archetypal overview of why the current crisis may have come into being; showing when, where and how the masculine and feminine archetypes – reflected in the image of a God or Goddess – became separated, and ...
- Fri, 26 NovCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM Event26 Nov, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTCambridge Jungian Circle ZOOM EventACTIVE IMAGINATION, DREAMS, and SHADOW: We will explore the internalised experience of privilege and otherness and of internalised racism, sexism and and homophobia, etc... especially through the language of dreams. https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/dwight-turner/fingerprints/
- SOPHIA: FEMININE WISDOM: Lance Owens - Ph.D, Physicist, ordained Gnostic priest, International Lecturer on CG JungSat, 19 FebCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UK19 Feb 2022, 19:30 GMTCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UKIs there a place left in psychology for Sophia and Feminine Wisdom? Two thousand years ago, at the beginning of the current epoch, a story of Logos and Sophia became the primal myth for a new age. The story appeared first in Jewish Wisdom literature. http://gnosis.org/Lance-Owens.html
- Fri, 15 AprCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UK15 Apr 2022, 19:30 BSTCambridge Jungian Circle Webinar UKDonald Kalsched is a Clinical Psychologist and Jungian psychoanalyst in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Author of two books: The Inner World of Trauma; Archetypal Defenses of the Personal Spirit, and Trauma and the Soul; a Psycho-Spiritual Approach to Human Development and its Inter
- Time is TBDCJC ZOOM EVENT (Maybe Live too - depending)Time is TBDCJC ZOOM EVENT (Maybe Live too - depending)PORTAL TO THE SOUL: This will be a Weaving in of Jungian Psychology with Authentic Movement, which is rooted in Jung’s Active Imagination. Clinical work will be included, regarding Trauma and the Body (the personal and the collective body). Trauma in the body is also a mirror reflection of the ...