top of page
- Membership OfferSat, 14 OctZOOM ONLY EVENT14 Oct, 16:00 – 18:00 BSTZOOM ONLY EVENT14 Oct, 16:00 – 18:00 BSTZOOM ONLY EVENTDr Brewster's book on Dreams was published this Summer, entitled, "Race and the Unconscious: An Africanist Depth Psychology Perspective on Dreaming". Dr Dwight Turner gave a very successful Dream workshop to CJC last year, on, "Decolonising Dreams Through Psyche".
- Membership OfferSat, 18 NovZOOM ONLY EVENT18 Nov, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTZOOM ONLY EVENT18 Nov, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTZOOM ONLY EVENTDr. Chalquist coined the term “terrapsychology” to describe the study of how our natural surroundings can manifest intimately in human psychology. C. G. Jung behaved as though the things of the world around him - everyday objects, houses, landscapes - were presences that addressed us continually.
- Membership OfferSat, 20 JanZOOM ONLY EVENT20 Jan 2024, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTZOOM ONLY EVENT20 Jan 2024, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTZOOM ONLY EVENTFields of consciousness and energetic resonance manifest everywhere around us, but they emerge with special power in group settings. For years I watched these phenomena surface in my classroom, touching my students in sometimes dramatic ways, triggering unexpected episodes of healing and insight.
- Membership OfferSat, 17 FebZOOM ONLY EVENT17 Feb 2024, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTZOOM ONLY EVENT
- Membership OfferSat, 23 MarCambridge23 Mar 2024, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTCambridge, 91-93 Hartington Grove, Cambridge CB1 7UB, UK23 Mar 2024, 16:00 – 18:00 GMTCambridge, 91-93 Hartington Grove, Cambridge CB1 7UB, UKJungian Analyst & Body Psychotherapist: This will be a Weaving in of Jungian Psychology with Authentic Movement, which is rooted in Jung’s Active Imagination. Clinical work will be included, regarding Trauma and the Body (the personal and the collective body). Trauma in the body is a mirror ...
- Membership OfferSat, 20 AprCambridge20 Apr 2024, 16:00 – 18:00Cambridge, Hartington Grove, Cambridge, UK20 Apr 2024, 16:00 – 18:00Cambridge, Hartington Grove, Cambridge, UKThis talk will be based on my new book entitled Exploring Spirituality from a Post-Jungian Perspective: Clinical and Personal Reflections (Routledge 2023). I will focus on perspectives from the “wood wide web”: communication through the roots of trees and fungi, indigenous cultures, and animals.
- Membership OfferSat, 18 MayCambridge18 May 2024, 16:00 – 18:00Cambridge, Hartington Grove, Cambridge, UK
bottom of page